As seen at SimHQ, a new mod for Richard Burns Rally called RSRBR IV has been released, a follow-up to the earlier RSRBR mods. This one includes a massive 120 cars and 108 stages in a 620 meg bundle. Installation, though, seems to be a bit on the complicated side, as should be expected with most RBR mods. Instructions are available below, while you can also download the mod, plus an update, at WWW.RALLYESIM.COM.
HOW INSTALL RSRBR IV ?
– Download RSRBR IV here: http://www.rallyesim.com/rbr/rsrbr4.asp
– Extract RSRBR4.ZIP in your RBR Folder
– Run RSRBR4_installation.BAT
– After VB6 Component, don’t reboot your PC (press “Cancel”)
– When DOS window closes itself, installation is finished
– Download BUG1 : “GAME CRASH” here : http://www.rallyesim.com/rbr/rsrbr4.asp
– Extract in your RBR Folder, press “Replace older file”
Put all Maps textures in your RBR folder and install them.
If you have some problems :
– Go here http://s191084071.onlinehome.fr/forum_rlsm/viewtopic.php?t=66
– Download file to resolve your problem
Apply new update